Item Added
0 items (£0.00) | Checkout
 
 
Seen first - Remembered longest

Tyre Track Scarf


HOVER TO ZOOM none
 
  • Tyre Track Scarf

Tyre Track Scarf

Red.
£290.00

Drop a hint

 

DESCRIPTION

Smooth, very heavy, double-layer 100% cashmere scarf with unique knitted end-to-end tyre track design.

91% of the world's cashmere is rejected before AWR knit in Scotland from the remaining 9%.


SPECIFICATION
  • Limited Edition.
  • Designed and hand finished by AWR in England.
  • Knitted in Scotland from 100% Cashmere.
  • 200cm x 30cm.
  • Packaging hand made in England.
  • Care and sizing.

DELIVERY INFORMATION

FREE standard UK delivery (3-5 days). Next day or named day (when possible) is £10.


Little Lookbook


  • TYRED Scarf
  • TYRED Red Cashmere Scarf

recently viewed

Tyre Track Scarf
Made in britain