Exclusive AWR Design. Limited Edition: 12 Pieces.
American aviator Amelia Earhart held many early aviation records including first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean in 1928. Not only that, she wore some cracking silky scarves. So whether you're summoning your inner Amelia or your inner Cary Grant in his fighter pilot role in the 1939 classic Only Angels Have Wings - this lightweight classic is for you.
A billowing and beautiful blood red classic, SMOKE reimagines and recreates these courageous silky looks in the densest, finest 100% cashmere knit possible.
- 100% Todd & Duncan cashmere, the world's leading cashmere yarn spinners.
- 200cm x 25cm
- Designed in England, knitted in Scotland.
- Hand-finished Flame Wing and AWR signature kiss-cross labelling.
- Limited Edition and uniquely numbered. Authentication Card included.
- Black branded protective 100% cotton sack included.
- Luxury packaging is hand-made in the UK.
- FREE UK Delivery and returns (global delivery available).
- Please cool wash and dry flat naturally.
WHOEVERWEAR: Gender stereotyping can be at best silly and inaccurate and at worst discriminatory, so all our pieces are non-gender specific.
PLACE, PEOPLE & PLANET: Made in Britain by happy people and with the highest possible regard for the environment.
BUY LESS, BUY BETTER: Wear it. Share it. Repair it.
Please order before midnight on Tuesday 19th December 2017 for free guaranteed Christmas delivery.
If you order on Wednesday 20th December 2017 before midnight, please choose ‘UK Special Delivery’ at checkout for guaranteed Christmas delivery.