This experimental cashmere knit mimics pure silk. Design-wise we were influenced by legendary aviators such as Amelia Earhart (1928) and Cary Grant's charismatic Geoff Carter in the 1939 classic 'Only Angels Have Wings'. But we wanted the warmth of the world's best cashmere, too. This is the lightest, densest cashmere knit possible.
Current Edition: 1. Pieces: 12.
- 100% pure cashmere. Knitted in Scotland.
- Designed in England for any gender.
- 200cm x 25cm.
- All labelling attached by hand.
- Branded black 100% cotton sack included.
- Packaging hand-made in the UK.
- Please cool wash and dry flat naturally.
Returns are free. Standard UK delivery (3-5 days) is free. UK next day or named day (if possible) is £20. Global delivery please go here.