High quality wide-ribbed, 'slightly slouchy' socks in a standout block-stripe design. British Red plus one other colour.
Each pair is knitted in Scotland from 120g of Pure Merino Wool with a smattering of acrylic for longevity and lycra for elasticity. Washable at 30 degrees.
G - Green and British Red.
T - Turquoise and British Red.
P - Pink and British Red.
B - Black and British Red.
R - Regular (Shoe size 8 to 10)
L - Large (Shoe size 10½ to 12½)
- Knitted in Scotland. Hand finished and carefully packaged in England.
- Merino Wool mix with a smattering of acrylic for longevity and lycra for elasticity.
- 'Slightly slouchy' means that these comfortably thick socks are designed to slip down slightly, creating a unique silhouette.
- Each pair weighs 120g.
- Always Wear Red bespoke, British handmade premium packaging.
- For men.
- Please see PRODUCT CARE & SIZING.
Weight and dimensions are approximate due to traditional manufacturing approaches.
To stand the best chance of getting this item once it is back in stock you are welcome to pre-order today.
You will benefit from FREE standard UK delivery (3-5 days) and returns. Special delivery options are clearly costed at checkout.