Designed and made in England from a single piece of extremely thick bridle leather to include a distinctive, forged, solid pewter Devil's Horn one-hand-release buckle based on a firetruck's hose restraint from the 1600's.
The AWR BLOODLINE logo is blind-debossed into the leather by hand. The leather is cut, curried, bevelled, vegetable dyed, waxed, polished and stitched using blood red waxed linen - also entirely by hand. The distinctive red edge-dye detailing takes hours to achieve and seal and each belt takes around 12 weeks in total to create.
- Generous 1½ inches wide (top to bottom).Available in 4 sizes (order larger size if between sizes):
- S. 5 holes, centre hole creates a 31 inch belt. Holes are 1 inch apart.
- M. 5 holes, centre hole creates a 34 inch belt. Holes are 1 inch apart.
- L. 5 holes, centre hole creates a 37 inch belt. Holes are 1 inch apart.
- X. 5 holes, centre hole creates a 40 inch belt. Holes are 1 inch apart.
- Branded Belt Sack with each belt.
- IMPORTANT: Please polish the protective hand-applied wax coating before wearing to avoid rub-off.
FREE standard UK delivery (3-5 days). UK next day or named day (when possible) is £10.